Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Rosefire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog. I originally posted my reviews over at my daughter’s blog, Emeraldfire’s Bookmark but am now in the process of transferring them all over to my own blog. My daughter makes blogging look like so much fun that I thought that I would try it out for myself! 🙂
Anyway, I started out May with 1,049 books lying around the house and ended the month with 1,045 books unread. All the books that I acquired this month came from Bookmooch.
Let me try to break down the influx for you:
Changes to the TBR pile
– A Friend of the Family: A Novel by Lauren Grodstein
– A Woman’s Place by Barbara Delinsky
– The Saving Graces: A Novel by Patricia Gaffney
– Julian’s House: A Novel by Judith Hawkes
Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! Not too bad though, I suppose:))
– Ancient Egypt: An Illustrated Reference to the Myths, Religions, Pyramids and Temples of the Land of the Pharaohs by Lorna Oakes and Lucia Gahlin
– Blind Date by Frances Fyfield
– The Language of Sisters: A Novel by Amy Hatvany
– Room: A Novel by Emma Donoghue
– Falling in Love With God: Reflections on Prayer by Dr. J. Alfred Smith, Sr. and Colleen Birchett, Ph.D.
– Loves Music, Loves to Dance by Mary Higgins Clark
Well, there it is…the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me. Here’s a further breakdown:
Books Read: 4
Pages Read: 1,482
Grade Range: A+! to A!
So, there you go! The reading month that was May. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. 🙂 See you all next month! 🙂
Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight